WHAT WE DO
Advocacy - To advocate for our gifted and talented students, parents and staff.
- Teacher grants (coming in 2019)
- Gift Card incentives during GT training for all teachers (coming in 2019)
- Multiple opportunities for extended education like NuMinds' STEAM with Santa and Rocket & Roll Rocketry
- GT Teacher appreciation
Information - To share gifted and talented information with our members.
- Spring and Fall Symposiums
- Special Speakers like Celebrate Calm
- Future Book Club for Parents (2019)
- Summer Camp Expo with over 35 Camp Vendors and lots of great prizes
- Newsletter about local GT happenings and extended learning opportunities
Connection - To nurture relationships between our gifted and talented students, parents and staff.
- Parent-to-Teacher and Parent-to-Parent networking opportunities
- Summer Career Spotlights where kids gets to experience a more hands-on approach to careers like doctor, orthodontist, entrepreneur and architect
- Middle School GT Game Night hosted by Mathnasium
If you shop at Kroger, please consider linking your account to Gifted Minds Prosper for Community Rewards. Every quarter, Kroger donates a percentage of the amount you spent to nonprofit organizations such as ours to help our community.
For more information on updating your account, click here.