Celebrate Calm Event - Evening Session
Join us for the wonderful presentation "Celebrate Calm". This session will be at the Prosper High School Auditorium and is free to attend. Some highlights:
Kirk will demonstrate 10 ways to:
• Get your kids to listen the first time.
• Stop defiance, disrespect and yelling.
• Stop whining, tantrums and sibling fights.
• Get kids off video games/screens without a fight.
• Create stress-free mornings, homework time and bedtime.
Click here to see the flyer with more information.
- Saturday, October 21
- Thursday, November 2
- Thursday, December 7
- Thursday, January 25
- Thursday, February 1
If you shop at Kroger, please consider linking your account to Gifted Minds Prosper for Community Rewards. Every quarter, Kroger donates a percentage of the amount you spent to nonprofit organizations such as ours to help our community.
For more information on updating your account, click here.