Gifted Minds Prosper is a 501c3 non-profit organization of parents and professionals who are concerned with supporting and creating expanded opportunities for the education of gifted and talented students of all ages in the Prosper Independent School District and their families. Gifted Minds Prosper supports and encourages the development of such programs, both within the public schools and as extra-curricular activities utilizing community and individual resources.
- Your child does not need to be in the PISD Gifted and Talented program for you to join.
- We are a positive group excited about the opportunities to support and encourage our gifted and talented students, staff and families.
- Advocacy - To advocate for our gifted and talented students, parents and staff.
- Information - To share gifted and talented information with our members.
- Connection - To nurture relationships between our gifted and talented students, parents and staff.
Board Members for 2019-2020
President - Tina Marr
Vice-President - Dr. Bernadette Ortiz-Brewster
2nd Vice-President - Ruby Srivastava
Treasurer - Mark Heussner
Secretary - Mandy Horton
Committee Chairs for 2019-2020
Programs - Dr. Bernadette Ortiz-Brewster
Membership - Ruby Srivastava
Education - [Vacant]
Legislation - [Vacant]
Publications - [Vacant]
Communications - Tina Marr
Spirit Wear - [Vacant]
Sponsorship/Fundraising - [Vacant]
If you shop at Kroger, please consider linking your account to Gifted Minds Prosper for Community Rewards. Every quarter, Kroger donates a percentage of the amount you spent to nonprofit organizations such as ours to help our community.
For more information on updating your account, click here.